UV Sterilizer System
UV sterilizers are a highly effective, reasonably priced, and low maintenance approach to deal with harmful pathogens in your water without the need to use potentially harmful chemicals like chlorine.
complete range Ultra Violet Sterilization System made of SS 316 designed to disinfect potable drinking water, Process water and wastewater without the use of heat or chemicals.
Our Standard features of UV sterilization system includes individual lamp indicator, ballast, drain, test port etc. while Optional features include wiper system either manual or programmable automatic, UV monitoring, intensity meter.
Our modular design allows for a wide range of flow rate ranging from 200 LPH to 50000 LPH and larger flows can be handled by mainfolding units together.
UV Sterilization systems are also available with Pre Micron Filtration units to avail the best results by avoiding shadow effect.
All of our systems are designed using the state-of-the-art Quartz Technology which gives the best penetration of UV rays through Silica Quartz Jacket and the lamp used is also of hard glass for obtaining more UV output of > 50000 micro watts sec/cm2.
- Chemical free approach - no harmful chemicals added to your water and no harmful bi-products are created
- Effectively kills bacteria, viruses, mold spores, fungi, oocysts and other microbiological contaminants
- Easy to install, operate, and maintain.
- Cheaper than other treatment methods like chlorination and ozone.
- Excellent price point relative to UV sterilizers of similar quality